Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Progress on the Regency Dress

I've nearly finished the bodice of my Regency drawstring dress. I still have to put the sleeves on, but so far it looks really cool! I've decided to go with this fabric:

and I'm really glad I did! I have the perfect velvet blue ribbon to match the blue flowers and I'm hoping to get some rust silk for a bonnet and making my rust-colored linen spencer. I don't know why this picture is sideways - how frustrating! Anyway, it's the best picture I have of my progress so far.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great so far. I love that fabric! I can't wait to see how it all looks when it is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, looks great! And I love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love hearing your feedback!